This Policy does not apply to other websites that post different statements, regardless of whether or not the Platform links to them or not.
- No Users Under 18
You must be 18 years old or older to use the Platform. If you are under 18, please refrain from using the Platform and/or from providing us with any information. We do not knowingly collect information from users under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 years old, we will use reasonable efforts to delete such information.
- What Information We Collect
We collect the following information so that we can provide you with our service:
- Information You Give Us.
We collect your full name, email address, phone number, username, gender, marital status, location, age, payment information, occupation, photos, text that you upload to your profile or post on the Platform, as well as other information you directly give us through our Platform (for example when you create your profile) or send us.
- Information We Get from Others.
We may get information about you from other sources, for example, other users or social platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. (“the Social Apps”)) with which you connect to the Platform.
- Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log anonymous information about you and your device (computer, mobile phone etc.) in order to improve our services and your experience on the Platform. For example, when visiting our Platform, we log your device's operating system type, browser type, browser language, and other general statistical information.
We may log information using “cookies”. Cookies are small data files stored on your device. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Platform, for example, cookies help store your username when you login so that you don't have to insert this information every time.
You can remove or block cookies from the Platform through your browser settings. You can also block cookies on most mobile devices under “settings”. Please note that if you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Platform works for you and/or prevent you from being able to access/use certain features.
- Information You Give Us.
- Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide you with the services on our Platform and to improve your experience. Additionally, we may use your information to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our Platform.
- Send you information including confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to comments and/or questions and to assist you with any technical support (establish and set up your account, verify or re-issue a password), log your activity and contact you.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Provide and deliver products and services that you may request.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Send you marketing emails if you agreed to these when signing up. You may ask to be unsubscribed at any time.
- Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- When you provide your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with third parties or other users. Third parties are subject to their own privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes, for example:
- To comply with laws.
- To lawful requests and legal processes.
- To protect the rights and property of the Company, its agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and TOU.
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person or property.
- With third party service providers in order to provide you with specific services and/or features. For example, if we use a third-party payment application.
- We may also share general aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses. This information does not identify you personally.
We may use information that you have defined as 'public' (in your profile settings), or that you published for other users to see on the Platform, in order to promote the Platform in the media. For example, we may use your profile photo.
Please note that the information you share on the Platform may be visible to other users – depending on the privacy settings you selected when registering and/or when uploading the information. It is your responsibility to set your publishing privacy preferences before sharing information. This can be done in the App or Websites' settings section. The Company will not be liable for any damages caused by your sharing of information with others or and any use they might do with it.
- International Users
Our main office is in the state of Israel. If you use the Platform outside of Israel, please note that your information will be saved, stored and processed in Israeli databases and will be governed by Israeli law. By using the Platform you give your consent to the above and to any provisions under applicable data storage and usage laws in Israel.
- International Transfer of Information
Due to the fact that some of the services (for example hosting of our servers) are provided by third parties located in various locations worldwide, your information may be transferred to, and stored on, computers located at these other countries – outside of your country or legal jurisdiction (the “Transfer”). Additionally, the privacy laws of these countries may differ from those in your jurisdiction. By using our services and/or providing us with your personal information, you are giving us your consent to this Transfer.
- Social Sharing Features
Our services may integrate with third party social applications and/or services such as Social Apps. These Social Apps let you share information and actions that you take on our Platform on the Social Apps. For example, an action you take on our Platform may be published on Facebook if your account has been set-up this way. Please check your privacy settings in your profile on the Platform (as is applicable), and the settings and privacy policies of the Social Apps for more information about how they handle the data you share through them.
- Protection of Information
Your personal information is protected in several ways: access to your account and personal information is available only through a password and unique username/user ID selected by you (or the password and username selected on the Social App through which you logged in). Additionally, your personal information is stored on secured servers of third party service providers that only selected personnel have access to.
By creating an account, you agree to keep your password and user name in strict confidence and not disclose such information to any third party. Should you feel that your password or account has been compromised, please let us know immediately.
Although we use industry standard security measures to protect your personal information so that it is not made available to unauthorized parties, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure and any information you provide is your sole responsibility and subject to this Policy and our TOU.
- Viewing and Updating Your Information
Editing Your Information: You may review, edit or delete your personal information by accessing your account/profile or by sending us a request by email. Once you delete or cancel your account, we may delete your personal information, except for information needed for ongoing issues such as outstanding payments or legal proceedings. When necessary, we may keep specific identifiable information for up to 7 years, in order to comply with the law, prevent fraud, assist with any investigation and enforce our Platform TOU. We are not responsible for deleting or updating any information on third party sites.
- Communications and Promotions
By signing up to our Platform, you agree to receive emails with promotional content related directly or indirectly to our services, including, for example, service suggestions and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners. You can opt-out of these communications at any time using the 'unsubscribe' link provided in them – after which we will no longer send you promotional emails. We may still send you non-commercial emails which are necessary in order to provide you with the services.
This Policy may be changed occasionally. If we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided, and/or by posting notice of the changes on our Platform. Any changes will be effective upon the earlier of ten (10) calendar days following our email or ten (10) calendar days following our posting of the notice on our Platform. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Platform. Continued use of our Platform following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Abuse of Privacy and Contact Information
We take your privacy seriously. If you have any concerns, please let us know. We welcome your comments and questions. You may contact us at anytime at email@example.com.