We've provided answers to some common issues below.
If you're experiencing an issue that hasn't been addressed here (or just want to talk), we're here to help. Drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.
For non-technical issues, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- How do I make my profile public?
If you subscribe to our Premium plan, you can make your in-app profile available online at fullest.me.
To see what this looks like, check out https://fullest.me/noahpedrini.
It's important to note that anyone can see your profile within the app as long as you've responsed to a Check-In or completed a Challenge that was public. For more info on privacy, see the answer to the Privacy question in the FAQ section above.
To make your profile avialable at fullest.me:
- Visit your Profile and click the gear icon in the top-right
- Set your profile to "Public" under Basic > Public
- Customize your profile handle under Basic > Handle (this is the trailing part of the URL you'll use to access your profile (i.e. https://www.fullest.me/johnsmith)
- Visit your profile in a web browser to confirm that it's working
- How do I customize my Check-In questions?
If you subscribe to our Premium plan, you can choose from a library of Check-In questions.
To customize your Check-In questions, do the following:
- Hit the plus button to Check-In, and then click Customize
- Click the heart icon to change the settings for the questions that interest you (options are Morning, Evening, Both or Neither)
- Click "Save" to save your selections
- Answer away!